Why take Xinja with you?
- We charge no international ATM fees
- 3.5% currency conversion fees fully refunded
- No card fee
Manage your holiday budget in the app
- See exchange rate & amount in Aussie dollars instantly
- Track what you’ve spent today & what’s left on the card
- Lock and unlock your card instantly
- Check transactions in the app
A couple of things …….
- Maximum you can have on the card = $999
- Maximum daily ATM withdrawal = $500
Indue Limited (AFSL 320204) is the issuer of the Xinja Prepaid Card pursuant to a worldwide licence from Visa Worldwide Pte Limited. Xinja Pty Ltd is the distributor and promoter of the card and is an authorised representative of Indue. Any advice is general only and doesn’t take into account your objectives, financial situation or need. Consider the PDS to see if it’s right for you.
Please note: Xinja is not a ‘bank’ and cannot conduct ‘banking business’ yet, but has applied for a licence to become a ‘bank’ and be able to conduct ‘banking business’
NB: Your ATM provider may charge a fee. Currency conversion fees are reimbursed within a few days.