Xinja is building an Australian, independent 100% digital bank designed entirely for mobile. We are building a business with our customers and designed in their interests. Neobanking will disrupt the existing banking model and create a whole new generation of experiences.
Now…. let’s talk about you:
We’re looking for a Business Process Analyst with experience in helping to design and document organisation process.
You’ll need to be across the latest business best practices and quickly learn our technology environment to help Xinja automate and streamline processes so we can provide the best service to our customers.
You should know that we do things a little differently at Xinja. We will provide you a level of autonomy to ‘get the job done’ and you will be expected to talk to people at all levels in Xinja – from our CEO and other senior executives, our business and technology heads and our technology teams. So you should be comfortable with working independently and at speed, with a high attention to detail.
Xinja’s offices are in the Sydney CBD but we support flexible working.
Our 10 golden rules
To be successful at Xinja you are going to need to be happy working with our 10 golden rules
- No dickheads… however good they may be. No dress code. No power trips because of a hierarchy. Intellect and implementation is all that matters.
- Everything is in the cloud.
- We use real time data to evaluate our business and we reward staff on a quarterly basis with an entirely discretionary bonus. No one gets a bonus if our investors aren’t making money and our customers aren’t happy.
- We are here to make money, that’s why we exist, and we don’t screw people over to do it. We don’t lie to our clients in person or in marketing. We don’t engage in immoral lending, if our grandmother would think it was wrong, then it is. We aim to make lots of money ethically and we are proud of it.
- No one is entitled to work at Xinja. It a huge honour to represent people’s hopes of a new bank and we earn that honour every day.
- We look after our people bloody well. We stand by them if they are in genuine need.
- We are truthful and direct with each other. Everyone says what they think in a robust, challenging, edgy environment. That means we won’t be the right place for everyone to work, and that’s ok.
- We only hire people better than us. We never, ever settle because we need a body. We do psychometric testing to get the best people, every time.
- About half our team, executive and board will be female, if they aren’t we aren’t recruiting the best people. We actively seek all types of diversity combined with brilliance.
- If you discriminate against someone because of who they love/sleep with, you’re a dickhead…please see rule 1
Day to day, you’ll:
- Gather information from our business and technology teams to capture Xinja’s process requirements
- Create process documents and workflows for our business teams based on our requirements
- Monitor process performance and make adjustments when needed
- Work closely with business teams to identify inefficiencies and automation opportunities
- Track team compliance to the designed processes
- Manage and escalate risks and issues
You should apply if:
- You’re excited by the prospect of building a new bank
- You care about people and want to make sure that customers get the best experience possible
- Your organisation and time management skills are your strengths
- You’re a creative thinker and a problem solver
- You have great communication and presentation skills
- You’re a quick learner and thrive when there’s ambiguity
It’s a bonus but not required if you have experience working:
- At a start-up
A new frontier:
Developing the best neobank in the country is an exciting and challenging task. Our ethos is based on a win-win with our customers; if they do well, so do we. We believe it’s time Australians had access to the kind of technology that just allows them to get a lot more out of their money, with less angst. We are for profit and for purpose.
We extend that attitude to our people and our partners. We have an inclusive and diverse culture where we look after our staff, and trust them with significant responsibility, but support them well. This is a great opportunity to be part of building a great company, and a fabulous brand, AND learn heaps along the way.
If you’re up for this:
Please email your CV to [email protected]
And check out the hiring process we go thru here
Download the full job description here