12 Days of Crypto competition T&Cs
GAME OF SKILL PRIZE – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This is a game of skill. In order to win the competition, an entrant must estimate what the value of Bitcoin will be on at 12pm (midday) Sydney time on 26th January 2018 (Australia Day).
2. The Promotion commences 14th December 2017 and concludes at midnight 26th December 2017.
3. Entrants must enter the competition on www.xinja.com.au/12daysofcrypto by submitting their answer, name, address and email address. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
4. Entrants must submit an answer relating to the value of Bitcoin in AUD at the given date in the future (26th January 2018). The game’s skill is related to the ability of the entrant to to predict fluctuations in the value of Bitcoin.
5. In addition to entering the competition, entrants who are not already on Xinja’s prepaid card waitlist will be added to that list. They will receive communications from Xinja regarding upcoming product releases and other news. By entering the competition, entrants agree to join the waitlist and receive communications from Xinja. It is possible to unsubscribe from communications by clicking a link at the bottom of the ‘Welcome Email’ that is received upon joining the waitlist (and on all other communications from Xinja).
6. Entrants to the competition must be at least 18 years of age and residents of Australia.
7. The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. However, upon winning the cryptocurrency starter pack, it may be traded or spent in whichever way the winner chooses.
8. The winner will receive the following:
- Ledger Nano S hardware (cold) wallet (Value approximately AUD$120. Please note: Xinja has no referral arrangement with Ledger Wallet)
- Wallet contains $500 worth of the following cryptocurrencies (total value) as of 12th December 2017 less transfer fees. Values of cryptocurrencies as follows:
- AU$125 of Bitcoin BTC = 0.00559 Bitcoin BTC
- AU$75 of Ether ETH = 0.10477 Ether ETH
- AU$75 of Dash DASH = 0.07171 Dash DASH
- AU$75 of Zcash ZEC = 0.16797 Zcash ZEC
- AU$75 of Ripple XRP = 208.96354 Ripple XRP
- AU$75 of Litecoin LTC = 0.22750 Litecoin LTC
This will be sent to the winner via registered delivery. The winner is required to supply their address to Xinja to deliver the prize.
9. Entries will be judged by Xinja on January 27th 2018 and the winner will be informed within 7 working days in writing (via email). Their name will only be announced on social media channels if the winner gives their explicit consent.
10. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
11. Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
12. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time, then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
13. If Xinja is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the competition ending and has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant, then Xinja will award the prize to another valid entrant.
14. Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Xinja) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
15. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
16. The Promoter is Xinja (Get Kite Pty Ltd – ABN: 99 617 350 615) of 87-95 Pitt Street, Sydney, NSW
17. The information you are asked to provide to Xinja is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. Xinja will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
18. If you have any questions about this competition, please contact us at [email protected].